Quality Roof Replacement Services by Experts in the Field
Restore Your Home’s Protection From the Elements
Your roof has a shelf life: typically, around 20 years or so. After that point, weather, water and time will begin to take a toll on your system, causing shingles to deteriorate and requiring repairs for a roof to stay functional.
While you might consider replacing your roof yourself, most homeowners don’t have the skill, materials or tools to do the job effectively. When you choose Turner & Sons Roofing & Siding LLC for your roof replacement project, we’ll work hard to find the best materials for your new roof at the most affordable prices. We use the best brands in the industry such as CertainTeed and GAF, just to name a few. You can also count on us to do the installation right the first time. Let’s talk about your roof today!
How to Tell Your Roof Is Past Its Prime
Your roof may be aging, but is it time to invest in a new one? Here are some telltale signs that you need replacement services:
- Your roof is more than 20 years old. Many of your neighbors are getting new roofs.
- Shingles are curling, cracking, buckling or missing.
- You see a large amount of roofing granules in your gutters or downspouts.
- It is leaking in multiple locations and you can see daylight through the roof boards.
- It just looks old and worn, affecting your home’s overall curb appeal.
Let Us Inspect Your Roof
Not sure if it’s time to get a roof replacement? Still think your roof may have a few more years of service left? Turner & Sons Roofing & Siding LLC can inspect your roof during our free consultation to help you determine if roof replacement is necessary. Schedule an appointment today by calling us at (860) 346-7405, or you can fill out our online form.